Personal Logo (Business Cards)




The three words that I based these designs on were: 
edgy 
instagram 
cosplay 

Each of these words relates to an aspect of myself. I consider myself to dress and act pretty "edgy", even making fun of myself for it most of the time. In regards to the "instagram" logo, I run a pretty decently popular cosplay and makeup instagram with over 13,000 followers on it and it's something that I'm quite proud of. Lastly, I chose the word cosplay as it's been a bit of an obsession of mine for years now. I think these words define who I am very well and the designs I chose for them suit each word. I find the most successful of the bunch was the instagram business card as it is simple yet well made and looks the most professional. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recolored Photoshop Project

A Place I've Never Been