Meet Hayden

MEET HAYDEN 



Sophomore 
18
Advertising Creative Major 







Interests include: 

  • design
  • old video games 
  • sfx and specialty makeup 
  • costume and prop making 
  • being in nature 
  • writing short stories 

I'm pretty involved in the "cosplay community" meaning that I take an unfortunate amount of pride in dressing up as characters from shows, video games, and comics. I really love the feeling of creating something tangible with my own two hands and being able to see my own progress as a seamstress and designer!  



Raven (Teen Titans) 


Wicked Lady (Sailor Moon) 


EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS COURSE 


What I really hope to gain from this course is an outlet for my creativity. Recently I switched majors from International Business and Marketing to Advertising Creative because I felt that my previous major really didn't match up with my artistic personality. I want a career where I can really stretch my imagination and create things! 

That being said, I don't really know what to expect as I've never taken a digital art class before. My experience with art has been mostly 2D and traditional (painting and mixed-media) so I am excited to try something new. I know that the skills I will learn in this class will help me in my career, especially as I will have to design ads using digital processes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recolored Photoshop Project

A Place I've Never Been