A Place I've Never Been










(Images very from 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% in quality) 

For this project I looked for an image of myself that was already taken as I got a bit of a late start on it. I chose a photo that my friend Jay took of me earlier this semester. Since my friends always like to joke that I am the "instagram model" of the group when it comes to my selfies, I decided to place myself on a fashion runway as if I were a real model. I cut the original model out of the background image and filled in the space that was left using paint brush and stamp tool. Then I cut out the image of myself and color corrected it to match the rest of the photo. Lastly I added a shadow behind myself. I had a lot of fun with this project!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recolored Photoshop Project